IRON ORCHID DESIGNS REDOUTE II TRANSFER PAD
Regular price $80.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
REDOUTÉ II IOD TRANSFER 12×16 PAD™
Have fun adding texture to your projects with these Iron Orchid Designs Decor Transfers – Redoute 2.
They come in a brand new look – 8 cuttable sheets 12″x 16″ pad format for ease of making your own unique designs. Redoute 2 contains flowers, blooms, leaves, and stems with typography.
IOD Décor Transfers are a little delicate, need a little extra care, but are so worth it. With a little instruction, they are easy to use and add instant style to your projects.
PREPARATION IS KEY:
- Keep your transfer with its backing sheet until you are ready to apply.
- Keep free of dust or debris, which will interfere with adhesion.
- Do not allow the adhesive side of transfer to touch anything prior to application.
- When handling the transfer, avoid letting the adhesive side touch itself (don’t do in a windy environment).
- Do not store transfer in extreme temperatures or humid conditions, which can affect adhesion.
- Start with a clean, dry, matte surface.
- If painted, make sure it’s well cured, and if you have sanded the paint make certain there is no residual dust.
- All of these things will interfere with adhesion.
- Carefully remove the transfer from its white backing.
- Slowly and carefully lower the transfer onto your intended surface, making sure that it does not touch until the placement is correct.
- Use small pieces of low tack tape to hold it in place.
- Using the provided
- If any parts aren’t transferred when you lift, simply lay it back down and rub more on that portion.
- After it is transferred, with a clean dry hand, smooth down any bits that aren’t flatly adhered.
- We recommend sealing with a water-based (or not harsh solvent-based) sealer (waxes created for chalk type paints also work well if they don’t contain harsh solvents).
Measurement: 12″ x 16″ – 8 sheets.