IRON ORCHID DESIGNS PARISIENSIS TRANSFER PAD
FLORA PARISIENSIS IOD TRANSFER 12×16 PAD™
Have fun adding texture to your projects with these Iron Orchid Designs Decor Transfers – Flora Parisiensis. They come in a brand new look – 4 cuttable sheets 12″x 16″ pad format for ease of making your own unique designs. Use in sections or align for one seamless scene.
IOD Décor Transfers are a little delicate, need a little extra care, but are so worth it. With a little instruction, they are easy to use and add instant style to your projects. (Make sure to check out our new White Transfers for a beautiful design on your deeper richer colours! )
- Keep your transfer with its backing sheet until you are ready to apply.
- Keep free of dust or debris, which will interfere with adhesion.
- Do not allow the adhesive side of transfer to touch anything prior to application.
- When handling the transfer, avoid letting the adhesive side touch itself (don’t do in a windy environment).
Do not s
- Start with a clean, dry, matte surface.
- If painted, make sure it’s well cured, and if you have sanded the paint make certain there is no residual dust.
- All of these things will interfere with adhesion.
- Carefully remove the transfer from its white backing.
- Slowly and carefully lower the transfer onto your intended surface, making sure that it does not touch until the placement is correct.
- Use small pieces of low tack tape to hold it in place.
- Using the provided tool, or one of your choice, start at one end of the transfer and rub firmly to adhere the image to the surface. Do this until the entire image is transferred.
- If any parts aren’t transferred when you lift, simply lay it back down and rub more on that portion.
- After it is transferred, with a clean dry hand, smooth down any bits that aren’t flatly adhered.
- We recommend sealing with water-based (or not harsh solvent based) sealer (waxes created for chalk type paints also work well if they don’t contain harsh solvents).
Measurement: 24″ x 33″